Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
Technical Recruiter (Day Shift)
Taguig City, Philippines
Job ID: 7325
Date published: 5-Nov-2018
The MSP Technical Program Consultant II optimizes efforts to service clients in a high quality, cost effective manner for multiple work locations. Directs and controls all phases of the client requisition process in order to encourage a fair and competitive environment as well as maintain adherence to program process compliance.
Scope of responsibility will be on an expanded geographic territory or national level within a specific functional area of expertise. Works under minimal supervision.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for managing all stages of requisition activity through the use of VMS technology.
- Oversees the use of VMS technology to ensure optimum, cost-effective, timely, and high quality results. Provides adequate oversight, training and leadership to ensure end user community and supplier partnerships reach potential.
- Establishes, fosters and maintains positive working relationships with Pontoon MSP suppliers through regular phone and in-person contact.
- Manages and coordinates client and supplier community interactions within assigned market area or skill set.
- Provides consultative support to end users to clarify job responsibilities, skills and other requirements of specific requisitions.
- Reviews and manages candidate submittals from suppliers to ensure the best qualified candidates are submitted for end user review and placement.
- Assists Program Manager and Supplier Manager to facilitate program Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) training and updates to supplier community on a regular basis to ensure understanding and compliance.
- Communicates program procedural changes and updates to local Pontoon MSP suppliers and client users while providing all procedural updates in a timely manner.
- Facilitates to ensure suppliers appropriately manage employee on-boarding, employee relations issues, orientations, performance reviews, and off-boarding activities.
- Establishes and maintains a proactive, positive working relationship with client end users through regular phone and in-person contact. Performs site visits and promotes communication with the client end users within assigned market area or skill set.
- Assists with supplier assessment efforts and updates as needed.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE & OTHER POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience plus three (3) to five (5) years experience in the service provider industry required.
- Experience in MSP/RPO and/or Staffing highly desired.
- VMS Experience primarily Provade or Beeline, Fieldglass, IQNavigator, etc.
- Experience with Requisition Management and Pipeline development.
- Ability to promote a strong partnership within the supplier community.
- Experience working within a Technical environment, strong understanding of Information Technology market and current talent.
- Strong Customer Service focus, responsiveness, and attention to detail is desired.
- Must have a proven track record measured by customer service levels and satisfaction, increased responsibilities, and working relationships with colleagues and management.
- Willing to work in an early morning shift - 5am - 2pm
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.