Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
Technical Recruitment Consultant Lead - Night Shift
Taguig City, Philippines
Job ID: 7061
Date published: 23-Oct-2018
The Program Consultant Lead assists client’s end users through all phases of the client requisition process in order to encourage a fair and competitive environment as well as maintain adherence to program process and compliance. Responsible for developing partnering relationships with client’s end user community and gaining a strong understanding of their business. This role requires experience in overall workforce management and the ability to differentiate between labor categories and provide cross functional support. Required client facing experience to drive conversation and provide guidance on different delivery solutions. Role requires prior recruiting experience. Optimize efforts to service client in a high-quality, cost-effective manner for multiple client work locations. Responsible for management of assigned resources including performance management and time approval. Minimal travel will be required. Works under minimal supervision.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reports to Program Director and provides governance, leadership, liaison, and subject matter expertise responsibilities down to subordinate program team.
- Ensures service delivery and oversight of Pontoon teams assigned to a particular procurement category (IT, Consulting, etc.)
- Assists / owns complex procurement transactions beyond coverage of subordinate teams.
- Provides assigned resources adequate oversight, training and leadership to ensure they reach potential.
- Acts as the day-to-day escalation contact for Procurement Specialists within the account. Designs and implements a team-results oriented culture, reinforcing collective results over individual results.
- Supports program to ensure that financial goals and objectives are met or exceeded while ensuring full compliance on all policies and procedures.
- Works with Business Analyst and other applicable resources to provide accurate, timely and complete performance analyses. Accountable for monthly/quarterly reporting of the MSP on the various metrics that have been established for the program.
- Supports the client’s workforce management requirements to include performing as a sourcing advisor, mediator, and negotiator on client’s behalf.
- Evaluates client’s project requirements to determine best practice sourcing solution; escalates deviations for client approvals / decision making. Develops deep competency knowledge of the business and supplier community to assist with sourcing recommendations.
- Responsible for managing all stages of requisition activity through the use of VMS technology. Oversees the use of VMS technology to ensure optimum, cost-effective, timely, and high quality results. Provides adequate oversight, training and leadership to ensure end user community and supplier partnerships reach potential.
- Provides consultative support to end users to clarify job responsibilities, skills and other requirements of specific requisitions.
- Leverage recruiting experience to review and shortlist candidate submittals from suppliers to ensure the best qualified candidates are submitted for end user review and placement.
- Performs analysis to include cost savings reporting and other quality or efficiency data to help improve operational processes. Understanding of pricing models and what goes in to creation of bill rate along with candidate employment status.
- Provides program Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) training and updates to supplier and client end user community on a regular basis to ensure understanding and compliance of VMS technology use and overall program cadences. Communicates program procedural changes and updates to program suppliers and client users in a timely manner.
- Confirms suppliers appropriately manage their employee on-boarding, employee relations issues, and off-boarding activities.
- Provides and analyzes standard program reporting to client end users and stakeholders, to include the support of ad hoc report requests as required.
- Supports the Director of Pontoon MSP in ensuring financial goals and objectives are met or exceeded as well as full compliance on all Pontoon policies and procedures. Assists in providing accurate, timely, and complete daily performance analyses.
- Establishes and maintains a proactive, positive working relationship with client end users and suppliers through regular phone and in-person contact. Performs site visits and promotes communication with the client end users within assigned market area or skill set.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Recruitment will be involved - Handling requirements, filling requisitions and also leading the team.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE & OTHER POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor Degree in Business, or related field or the equivalent experience
- Minimum of Five (5) years in the service provider industry
- Proven track record measured by customer service levels and satisfaction, increased responsibilities, and working relationships with colleagues and management
- Previous recruiting experience is required
- Experience working with SOW procurement agreements is preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.