Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
Workflow Specialist - Night Shift
Taguig City, Philippines
Job ID: 7020
Date published: 12-Oct-2018
The Workflow Specialist reviews requisitions and provides variety of recommendations for improving efficiency and service. A specialist related to requisitions, supporting the Program Manager, and team in identifying priorities to guarantee meeting of SLAs. Work hand in hand with the PM to ensure that work production is moving promptly through the cycle with use of VMS reporting. Raise flags to leadership team on areas of opportunity, or areas where SLAs were missed to ensure fixing of issues, that will drive towards greater fulfillment and within SLA. Ensure program team is following processes, document process changes in the SOP, and review for efficiencies. Support PM with new hire on boards, ensuring training, systems access and SOP material is shared. The position will also be responsible in providing reports and analytics to ensure that the work production is optimized, and if not, address with the leadership to course correct.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assists Program Manager with prioritization and distribution of job orders to the recruiting team.
- Monitors all alerts out of specific VMS systems that pertain to job order opportunities and send out updates to recruiters and Program Managers.
- Tracks the handling of support requests and incidents through VMS in a proactive manner and maintaining operational metrics as well as project counts.
- Identifies the pressing points experienced by the program and process re-engineering opportunities to design more optimized processes.
- Serves as the technical advisor to vendor operations on quality management, various continuous improvement project and process improvement issues raised by the team.
- Gathers data and conducts walkthrough to gain understanding on the process concerns of the program and produce the process documentation required. Deploy effective internal stakeholder management in rolling out improvement opportunities and change initiatives.
- Serves as a key interface for the program’s document center services, focusing mainly on monitoring productivity of the team and client/requestor clarifications.
- Utilizes VMS, MS Office applications like Excel and Word, and internal databases on a day-to-day basis for tracking and reporting. A VMS Expert that gathers and consolidates data for communication with the Management and Program Team regarding requirements, capacity planning, reporting utilization, operational metrics and trend analysis.
- Manages the monthly analytic resources to deliver and improve monthly performance dashboards. Drives the importance of SLA while ensuring that timeliness meets quality.
- Creates capacity time savings report for program and management updates
- Creates and maintains workflow, project manuals, project change and related documentations for reference.
- Coordinates with Program Manager and Team Leads regarding new hire overview and assisting new resources in setting up their tools and access.
- Provide workflow coordination and administrative support to the program.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE & OTHER POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in workflow management or equivalent.
- Ability to identify potential issues and notify team manager of the risk and impact of the specific issues
- Ability to create new processes and guidelines from scratch
- Demonstrate analytical, problem solving skills that foster developing creative or alternative solutions
- A solid understanding of production environment metrics
- Flexible, people oriented, and able to work in a team environment
- Demonstrate a comfort level/experience with oral and written communication with various levels of internal stakeholders and external suppliers
- Experience in MSP/RPO and/or Staffing highly desired.
- VMS experience primarily Provade or Beeline, Fieldglass, IQNavigator, etc.