Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
Account Manager - Direct Hire/Colleague
Toledo, OH, United States
Job ID: 6519
Date published: 22-Jun-2018
The Account Manager is the primary liaison with assigned clients and is accountable for delivering high quality full life-cycle recruitment services that meet and exceed performance, profitability and growth expectations.
- Identifies new and/or additional business opportunities with existing client(s) and partners with business development teams to close sales.
- Manages relationships with client(s), including collaborating with client leadership and stakeholders to determine staffing needs and ensure client satisfaction.
- Identifies priorities, delegates responsibilities and allocates resources to service delivery teams according to client(s’) needs.
- Drives performance through establishing and upholding performance metrics, focusing on achieving the highest level of client satisfaction.
- Oversees and/or provides direction on the identification of performance goals, analyzing performance metrics and assessing team member performance; provides oversight to team member development.
- Assesses financial and operational performance to ensure services are being optimally delivered according to Service Level Agreements (SLAs), Operating level Agreements (OLAs), as well as internal goals and objectives.
- Manages all escalated issues and regularly meets with client(s) to review performance metrics and proactively recommends and implements related solutions as needed.
- Proactively stays abreast of leading trends and best practices in the recruitment industry, including related laws, rules and regulations; shares information with team and implements related enhancements to operations.
- Provides strategic guidance on contract and rate negotiations to business development teams and assists with preparing Requests for Proposals (RFPs).
- Oversees the identification, development and implementation of best practices in recruiting and sourcing strategies applicable to assigned client(s).
- Analyzes financial operations and develops forecasts and related reports on a monthly, quarterly, annual and ad hoc basis.
- Directly and/or indirectly coaches, trains, and supervises employees, including fostering a cohesive team environment that promotes personal and professional development
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of five (5) years of experience delivering recruitment solutions in an outsourced model.
- Experience in a multi-client environment, as well as previous experience utilizing Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and/or Human Resources Information systems (HRIS) is preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting assigned deadlines.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle highly sensitive/confidential information.
- Ability to function effectively with or as part of a team.
- Ability to demonstrate critical thinking based on in-depth data, substantiating information, considering/respecting of other's input, personal values and ethics.
- Ability to demonstrate effective customer services skills.
- Ability to utilize market research tools and techniques.
- Ability to identify and/or document existing and new trends as well as evaluate and predict their impact on the organization.
- Ability to develop, improve and streamline processes to meet established goals and objectives.
- Ability to effectively manage projects that may vary in nature and scope.
- Ability to manage conflict and demonstrate the courage to challenge organizational thinking and the status quo.
- Ability to understand, interpret and apply related federal, state, and local laws, rules and regulations.
- Knowledge of and the ability to apply the principles, best practices, and standards of the full life-cycle of recruiting.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Expert proficiency with electronic recruiting resources, such as customer relationship management (CRM) tools, applicant tracking systems (ATS), and job boards.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.