Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
Recruiter II - Direct Hire/Colleague
Toledo, OH, United States
Job ID: 7311
Date published: 7-Jan-2019
The Recruiter II is accountable for the full life-cycle of recruitment for one or more clients, with a focus on meeting and/or exceeding performance expectations as identified by Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and ensuring a positive and efficient experience for prospective candidates. Typically, responsible for one or more client accounts with a mid-level volume of open requisitions that cover various roles and skillsets, as defined by the client.
· Analyzes client requirements and qualifies candidates by conducting telephone and/or face-to-face interviews according to identified qualification standards.
· Selects candidates using discretion and independent judgment and prepares and delivers candidate presentations for clients.
· Enters and tracks candidate data in various electronic systems and runs standard reports as required.
· Maintains effective, ongoing relationships with candidates throughout the full life-cycle of recruitment, in addition to candidates who are in between assignments.
· Fields general, straight forward to moderately complex inquiries from candidates and hiring managers; escalates inquiries to senior team members and/or management as necessary.
· Assists with coordinating logistics for recruiting events, such as job fairs, open houses, and invitation-only events.
· Identifies areas of potential optimization and shares with management.
· Collaborates with team members to develop and maintain a unified approach to talent sourcing and recruitment.
· Proactively establishes and maintains beneficial business relationships through networking with industry contacts, association members, trade groups, employment groups and/or social media.
· Initiates requisitions and/or assist with facilitating appropriate approvals for requisitions.
· Schedules candidates for telephone and/or face-to-face interviews and orientations.
· Administers pre-employment activities, including, but not limited to, coordinating forms, applications, offer letters and expense reports, drug testing, background and reference checks, and security clearance validation.
· Coordinates the preparation of and/or assist with the distribution of new hire informational packets.
· Audits candidate files to ensure required records are completed and entered into the appropriate electronic systems.
· Trains and provide guidance on industry best practices to less experienced team members.
· Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
· High school diploma or equivalent with a minimum two (2) years of agency and/or corporate recruiting experience.
· Bachelor’s degree with previous experience utilizing Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and/or Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) is preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
· Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
· Ability to proactively establish and maintain effective working relationships across the organization.
· Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting assigned deadlines.
· Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle highly sensitive/confidential information.
· Ability to function effectively with or as part of a team.
· Ability to demonstrate critical thinking based on in-depth data, substantiating information, considering/respecting of other's input, personal values and ethics.
· Ability to demonstrate effective customer services skills.
· Ability to utilize market research tools and techniques.
· Ability to identify and/or document existing and new trends as well as evaluate and predict their impact on the organization.
· Ability to understand, interpret and apply related federal, state, and local laws, rules and regulations.
· Knowledge of and the ability to apply the principles, best practices, and standards of the full life-cycle of recruiting.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office products, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
· Proficient with electronic recruiting resources, such as customer relationship management (CRM) tools, applicant tracking systems (ATS), and job boards.