Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
Recruitment Coordinator I - Contract/Associate
Toledo, OH, United States
Job ID: 6655
Date published: 30-Jul-2018
The Recruitment Coordinator I, under moderate supervision, provides assistance to one or more recruiters on basic administrative tasks related to the full life-cycle recruitment process, focusing on enabling the team to effectively meet expectations, and ensuring a positive and efficient experience for prospective candidates. Typically, responsible for one or more client accounts with a low volume of open requisitions variable upon required skillset as defined by the client
* Initiates requisitions and/or assists with facilitating appropriate approvals for requisitions.
* Schedules candidates for telephone and/or face-to-face interviews and orientations.
* Administers electronic candidate assessments and pre-screens candidates according to identified qualification standards.
* Enters and tracks candidate data in various electronic systems and runs standard reports as required.
* Administers pre-employment activities, including, but not limited to, coordinating forms, applications, offer letters and expense reports, drug testing, background and reference checks, and security clearance validation.
* Coordinates the preparation of and/or assists with the distribution of new hire informational packets.
* Audits candidate files to ensure required records are completed and entered into the appropriate electronic systems.
* Fields general, straight forward inquiries from candidates and hiring managers; escalates inquiries to senior team members and/or management as necessary.
* Assists with coordinating logistics for recruiting events, such as job fairs, open houses, and invitation-only events.
* Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
High school diploma or equivalent with a minimum of zero (0) to two (2) years of administrative support experience.
Previous experience utilizing Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and/or Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) is preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
* Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
* Skilled in preparing clear and concise documents, including, but not limited to reports, correspondences, and other written materials.
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
* Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting assigned deadlines.
* Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle highly sensitive/confidential information.
* Ability to function effectively with or as part of a team.
* Ability to perform accurately in a detail oriented environment.
* Ability to demonstrate effective customer services skills.
* Ability to maintain a basic understanding of and compliance with related federal, state, and local laws, rules and regulations.
* Knowledge of and the ability to demonstrate effective office practices and etiquette.
* Proficient with Microsoft Office products, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
* Proficient with electronic recruiting and sourcing resources, such as customer relationship management (CRM) tools, applicant tracking systems (ATS), and job boards.