Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
Systems Engineer- Direct Hire/Colleague
Toledo, OH, United States
Job ID: 6924
Date published: 19-Sep-2018
The Systems Engineer/Administrator is provides front-line customer service to internal team members and Program Office teams for any Field Automation systems. Responsible for communicating ongoing issues through the appropriate escalation process and providing timely feedback and responses to the end users. The Systems Engineer/Administrator must work with all parties within Pontoon Corporate Systems for problem resolution, and must provide a professional response and exhibit strong customer service orientation when dealing with all internal clients.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Act as the Primary Administrator, Configurator and Level 2 Support for Avature HR
· Perform the duties of Salesforce Admin/Super users for Service and/or Sales Cloud. Troubleshoot, build reports and Dashboards, create and assign queues and assist users in understanding their workflows. [may not be the Admin, but will be a report writer]
· Act as the Pontoon Senior Administrator for SharePoint and MS Teams, creating new sires, troubleshooting workflows, updating security and performing audits.
· Assist the Office management team in Office Expansions with Network and Telco expansion planning
· Implement application access security of user accounts for all enterprise IT systems following defined standard procedures. Ensure that account provisioning systems have accurately generated accounts where provisioning has been automated.
· Performs security audits/reviews and updates system as required.
· Assist in system testing of upgrades, patches, new modules and Implementations.
· Troubleshoot performance issues, investigate critical system errors, capture traces, and analyze logs.
· Investigate and make recommendations to improve service availability.
· Participate in continuous-improvement efforts to enhance performance and provide increased functionality.
· Write and update technical documentation.
· Responds and answers all service request correspondence in a timely manner/according to SLA’s.
· Recognizes and gathers relevant information on issues/scenarios requiring further solutions. Escalates such issues according to standard escalation process.
· Makes recommendations to improve efficiencies where applicable.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE & OTHER POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
· BS in Computer Science or Engineering; or 4 to 6 years of work experience in Microsoft shop.
· Preferred experience with Avature, Salesforce and SharePoint.
· Experienced Avature Administrator or Developer
· Experience with Salesforce Service and/or Sales Cloud Admin
· Experienced Office 365 Administrator
· Experienced Network Engineer
· Professional certifications (Microsoft MCSE; MCDBA; etc ) are a plus.
· Microsoft Excel skills Macros, Vlookups and Pivot Tables.
· Working Knowledge of PowerShell.
· Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
· Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
· Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
· Proven analytical and creative problem-solving abilities.
· Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
· Strong customer service orientation.
· Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.