Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
Director Proposal Management
London, United Kingdom
Job ID: 7023
Date published: 12-Oct-2018
The Director of Proposal Management provides direction and thought leadership to the development and execution of go-to-market strategies that guide the strategic roadmap of products and services, while collaborating with key stakeholders on implementation for globally offered business-to-business (B2B) product and services.
- Identifies, develops, and implements cross-functional marketing strategies to launch new or redefine existing projects and/or services while collaborating with marketing team members to manage the communication platform that drives demand.
- Serves as a subject matter expert (SME) on products and services, identifies opportunities and recommends plans to create differentiation in the marketplace.
- Develops and continuously refines positioning and messaging to differentiate product and service offerings in the marketplace.
- Collaborates with marketing team members and other business partners to implement, test and optimize messaging across all marketing channels, as well as create and deliver web content, videos, strategic communications and other collateral.
- Serves as a products and services advocate and delivers presentations and webinars.
- Develops sales tools and assets, as well as delivers training for sales professionals in support of defined sales goals and objectives.
- Develops, refines, and delivers product content for each new and second-generation product and/or service release.
- Collaborates with customer relationship management team and other business partners to foster engagement and demonstrate value to existing clients.
- Guides the development of compelling demonstrations to be used in the sales process, at events and in live or online marketing presentations.
- Directly and indirectly coaches, mentors, trains and supervises employees while fostering an environment that promotes personal and professional development.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’s degree in business or related field with a minimum of ten (10) years of experience in product and/or solution management; or equivalent combination of post high school education and experience.
Demonstrated experience with project management, marketing and/or communications, in addition to experience in sales and/or relationship management within the human resources industry is preferred.
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
- Skilled in selling new or enhanced existing products and services to new or existing customers using innovative techniques.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to manage projects that vary in nature and scope.
- Ability to effectively influence others at various levels, both internal and external of the organization.
- Ability to define, launch and grow innovative products and services by interpreting client needs and requirements and translating into customer business value.
- Knowledge of and the ability to develop and implement successful marketing strategies.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.