Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
Global Solutions Architect - Direct Hire/Colleague
Virtual, Virtual, United States
Job ID: 6551
Date published: 3-Jul-2018
The Global Solutions Architect provides subject matter expertise for Pontoon Solutions, supporting both sales and program management activities. Leads and directs analysis and architecture of client solutions by assessing the client’s needs and requirements, developing and validating solution design, and collaborating with business partners to develop profitable account design recommendations.
- Provides regional solutions expertise regarding legislation, business practices, market intelligence and culture.
- Supports global solutions and collaborates with various regional teams.
- Assists business development in the initial discovery phase of client opportunities, providing a consistent methodology and effective tools to develop value propositions.
- Assesses client’s business needs, vision, goals and overall strategic direction. Aligns the strategic business direction with the suite of MSP and RPO service offerings, including defining business processes and models.
- Facilitates dialogue around all positive and negative design implications of proposed or future solutions.
- Interprets client requirements and articulates optimal and comprehensive solution recommendations, incorporating organizational best practices and leading industry trends to meet client-specific objectives.
- Defines and documents the detail process, business, and architecture requirements of solutions.
- Provides support in the request for proposal/information (RFP/RFI) process, developing and delivering presentations, and pricing service offerings for new and/or existing clients.
- May be involved with project related activities working directly for Pontoon clients as determined by Pontoon Management.
- Acts as a guide to the accounts implementation team to ensure that solutions designs are adhered to during implementation and identifies scope deviations.
- Creates short- and long-term action plans that support client strategies and organizational culture.
- Stays abreast of industry/market information and trends to ensure the development of optimal best in class solutions.
- Performs situation analysis and makes recommendations for issue/problem resolution.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Makes recommendation on program branding, change management, adoption strategies and program optimization plans.
- Leads the development of detailed Description of Services (DOS) documentation to support overall account architecture and design model.
EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field with a minimum of five (5) years of experience in the HR solutions industry and a minimum of two (2) years of experience with process design, implementation and/or sales support.
- Prior MSP or RPO design, Program Management and/or project management experience is preferred.
- Lean/Six Sigma certification required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects that vary in nature and scope.
- Ability to conceptualize and implement ways to improve the organization by taking risks to enhance the organizational ability to adapt, change and create.
- Ability to effectively influence others at various levels within the organization.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple assignments simultaneously while adhering to deadlines.
- Knowledge of and the ability to analyze, design, interpret and implement managed service programs or recruitment process outsourcing solutions.
- Knowledge of applicable domestic and international laws, rules and regulations that impact the HR solutions industry.
- Knowledge of Vendor Management System (VMS) and/or Applicant Tracking System (ATS) is required.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, and Visio.