Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
Technology Business Partner - Direct Hire/Colleague
Virtual, Virtual, United States
Job ID: 7299
Date published: 3-Jan-2019
The team of Technology Business Partner, working closely with Operational Excellence (OPEX), is the referent and owner of all emerging technologies within Pontoon as well as the digital solutions expert on the market. Owns our pool of technologies, is responsible to analyze the industry trends and source the most innovative/exciting solutions for our Programs. Partners closely with delivery teams and global sales to understand business needs and determines relevant tools that can support solving the business challenge and strategy within the solution. Leads the technology portion of developing new solution offerings as well as assists in identifying ideas to offer value-added technology services to Pontoon clients.
Internal Business Partnerships
- Partner with VP and Program teams to assess their needs/challenges/ecosystems and establish plans for new tools and enhancements to existing tools
- Maintains a strong and consistent focus on recognizing the potential use of technologies that provide Pontoon a competitive advantage and offer a unique value proposition
- Address questions & interests regarding emerging technologies and provide demo if needed
- Partner with cross-functional, global teams, including Product Owners, sales and solution design teams to identify gaps, stimulate unusual and new ideas and recommend system configuration enhancements
- Share best practices with internal stakeholders ensuring that all maximize on any tools that have shown return and improved the overall service
- Provide consultation to Sales and Solution design on Pontoon bids and proposals. Actively participate in sales presentations to represent the emerging technologies function
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
External Business Partnerships
- Own the relationship with our technology providers teams
- Point of Contact to Adecco Group X and Hubs/Labs to proactively identify and recommend technology solution enhancements to programs
- Present digital solutions to existing clients and ask for feedbacks
- Designs and implements a formal technology partnership strategy with a governance schedule aligned to the wider Pontoon partnership approach.
- Participates in quarterly and annual business reviews with Pontoon customers as needed
Technology Pool owner
- Designs program specific technology stacks that underpin Pontoon client workforce solutions as well as developing technology solution suites aligned to the Pontoon business strategy.
- Create and maintain a library of technologies available for deployment across customers, delivery teams and Programs
- Track the deployed technology solutions value to adjust our stacks of techs and improve efficiencies and capabilities within our Programs
- Research HR tools and relevant technologies, including research and reporting on industry trends and the technology space outside of HR that may have an impact on the tools leveraged within workforce solutions, specifically as they relate to the candidate, hiring manager, worker, and recruiter experience.
- Leads the technology workstream for new solution offerings
- Influence the client/candidate experience and ensure we use technology as an enabler to improve NPS scores
- Coordinates the promotion and launch of tools from concept to completion, including the development of post-launch case studies and research
- Share technology information and trends with internal teams throughout the organization
- Release monthly newspapers and quarterly white papers on how technologies bring value to our E2E processes
- Increases user adoption and efficiency by leading tool and system training, where appropriate.
EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’s degree in business, technology, or a related field.
Minimum of two (2) to five (5) years professional experience with at least two (2) in the digital ecosystem
Ability to travel up to 30% annually is required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to learn and apply new methods and technologies quickly and easily.
- Ability and willingness to experiment and learn from experience.
- Ability to manage multiple projects that vary in nature and scope.
- Ability to prioritize/perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting assigned deadlines
- Ability to identify/assess complex issues, develop & implement creative solutions to meet business needs
- Ability to effectively influence others at various levels within the organization.
- Ability to conceptualize and implement ways to improve the organization by taking risks to enhance the speed and ability to adapt, change and create.
- Knowledge of and the ability to effectively utilize recruitment related systems and tools.