Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
VP, Account Portfolio - Direct Hire/Colleague
Virtual, Virtual, United States
Job ID: 6651
Date published: 27-Jul-2018
The Account Portfolio Vice President manages a portfolio of Managed Service Programs (MSP) accounts and maximizes revenue, profitability, client satisfaction and supplier satisfaction and program compliance. Key responsibilities include developing and implementing strategies, analyzing/interpreting results and determining actions required to maintain, develop, and grow relationships with qualified MSP customers. The VP provides direction regarding complex business issues, institutes and shares best practices in alignment with program management design, develops and drive strategic account roadmaps, and meets or exceeds the annual program performance and expansion targets.
- Develops and implements business plans and strategies to retain, develop and enhance invaluable client relationships within the organization.
- Leads the client relationship team to expand existing client relationships, improves client satisfaction, strengthens client commitment, ensures client retention and contract/SOW compliance and increases account revenue and/or expansion of account.
- Supports initiative assessment and opportunities as well as sales efforts to ensure design meets Program Management model, program strategy, financial targets, best practices, etc.
- Adopts and leverages shared services operations to ensure efficiency and profitability for any and all functions that can be adopted for account maintenance. Manages successful transitions between departments to ensure high quality while reducing cost of sales.
- Oversees P&L and financial management. Analyzes financial results and reports on achievement against financial goals and fluctuations that may impact future results.
- Oversees performance management by defining key performance indicators to track performance and compliance with service level agreement and goals.
- Creates and manages key matrix at all levels to ensure regular communication with all key stakeholders and senior management, both internally and externally.
- Creates pipeline of internal and external recruits to fulfill client resource demand that is aligned with sales forecast. Ensures strategy is in place to fill future client demand and develop talent.
- Manages resource capacity at accounts to ensure program delivery and performance are aligned against financial targets and staff retention. Develops and mentor’s high performers while supporting overall talent development. Provides coaching, education and leadership on each of the projects under the portfolio.
- Finalizes team organization structure, goals and targets for upcoming fiscal year and develops and utilizes account planning approach.
- Conducts stakeholder mapping efforts to manage appropriate relationships internally and externally.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent.
- Ten plus (10+) years of Relationship Management/Business Development experience, including a minimum of five (5) years managerial experience. Proven success selling/enhancing and managing relationships.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Experience in multi-account management, strategic account planning and project management.
- Proficient with of MS Office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Visio. Access and Project a plus. Experience with Vendor Management Systems or third party software.
- P&L and financial target management experience.
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels, both verbally and in writing with excellent presentation skills.
- Effective management of virtual teams and talent, experience leading and motivating large teams.
- Thorough knowledge of report writing; project planning with an understanding of utilizing resources and communication and implementing agreed upon policy.
- Innovative approach to resolving client and internal issues in order to create the most cost-effective, deliverable solutions.