Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
FOIA Executive Assistant
Washington D.C. Metro Area, Washington DC, United States
Job ID: 7022
Date published: 12-Oct-2018
The Executive Assistant performs complex administrative and analytical tasks in support of ORR’s Office of Director and must exert sound judgment in understanding of client requirements and objectives to maintain critical and highly sensitive relationships while maintaining schedule control.
- Performs a variety of administrative and analytical tasks
- Develops and maintains plans, schedules, agendas, fact sheets, position papers, status reports and briefing books to prepare the Director for knowledgeable participation in internal and external meetings, conferences and seminars
- Plans and tracks projects and special events, participates in establishing plan requirements, and coordinates with internal and external stakeholders
- Develops charts and graphs for reports and presentations
- Develops weekly reports for ORR senior staff and shortened reports for the Assistant Secretary
- Processes sensitive material and maintains records on office activities
- Plans and arranges travels including logistics and developing briefing binders
- Receives and develops responses to various informational requests received by ORR Director, including analyzing and vetting requests for appropriate action and defining informational needs and resources to complete request based on client requirements/objectives
- Working across ORR Division Directors and other staff as appropriate
- Manages incoming and outgoing communications on behalf of the Director and acts as key liaison to the Director for internal and external communications and access
- Tracks Freedom of Information (FOIA) requests directed to ORR; develops periodic reports on the status of FOIA response actions