Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
Job ID: 6721
Date published: 14-Aug-2018
The future of recruitment is upon us.
A rare opportunity has become available to join two global leaders in one role! Pontoon Solutions (Adecco Group RPO solution provider) has partnered with Ericsson on-site to provide end-to-end recruitment services for permanent and contract recruitment. As a result of this news, our talent acquisition team is now looking for on-site internal recruitment advisor to work with an experienced team to provide recruitment consulting services across Japan.
Tell me about Ericsson?
Ericsson is a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – providing equipment, software and services to enable transformation through mobility. Headquartered in Stockholm – Sweden, Ericsson is a publically listed company with more than 115,000 employees
More than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Technology is at the heart of our business. Ericsson engineers, researchers and scientists around the world are working on what’s next in information, communications and telecommunications (ICT).
What is Pontoon Solutions?
Pontoon, with corporate headquarters in Jacksonville, Florida, United States is the global leader in workforce solutions. Pontoon specializes in Contingent Workforce Solutions, Recruitment Process Outsourcing and Workforce Consulting. Operating with nearly 650 colleagues world wide, Pontoon currently delivers talent management solutions in 74 countries for its 100-plus clients, a global client base that is broader and deeper than the industry has experienced to date. Pontoon is one of the largest worldwide MSPs and has been named the #3 global enterprise provider of RPO Services.
Where do I fit?
The talent acquisition team are the subject matter experts for the business across their designated regions and will be the ‘go-to’ consultant for all end-to-end recruitment requirements. Responsible for relationships at all levels, this brings the true meaning to being a consultant. You will strategically work with management to forecast, talent map, direct source, formulate a go-to market strategies and meet deadlines for critical upcoming projects. Building strong relationships and being a strategic thinker is the key to a successful advisor/consultant.
Supports TA Manager in local / regional recruitment activities. Works with regional team members on conducting general market research in various categories.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Post approved content to internal and external career sites.
- Market mapping by researching the market, competitor mapping, geography mapping
- Utilize advanced search techniques to identify candidates on databases, through networking/recommendations or via intern or/and social media channels.
- Directly contacting candidates to qualify interest in opportunity
- Works with the hiring managers to develop strong selection processes
- Develops offers with approved guidelines, negotiates and finalizes offer with candidate
- Creation and management of “talent pools” for frequently hired roles
- Manage any advertising responses and give feedback to unsuccessful candidates.
- Adheres to standard operating procedures to ensure process and quality consistency
- Support with the administration of campaign work
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE & OTHER POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor Degree or above preferred.
- 3+ year as Recruiter in either agency or corporate experience is required; with ITC industry experience would be plus
- With intern or graduate recruit project experience would be plus
- Strong English and Japanese written and verbal communications skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite of applications.
- Ability to take direction and function individually and as a part of a team.
- Strong results orientation and customer focus
- Strong attention to detail and excellent follow-up skills.
- Able to multi-task in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
- Demonstrated ability to problem-solve and manage time effectively.