Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
Job ID: 7114
Date published: 5-Nov-2018
The Recruitment Lead leads a team of recruiters and coordinators in supporting customers/projects and is responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction, and the coaching, development, and mentorship of the high performing team. The Recruitment Lead will also manage the end to end recruitment for specific senior or critical requisitions as required.
It is anticipated that 50% of the Recruitment Lead’s time will be managing the team/project and 50% of the time spent working on talent acquisition.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Meet regularly with client to ensure satisfaction and resolves customer service issues.
- Manage and motivate onsite team and / or Support Centre Recruitment team to achieve prompt, effective and high quality service according to agreed SLAs and KPIs.
- Review metrics, reports, and pipelines to ensure SLAs/KPIs are met or exceeded.
- Prepare daily updates and weekly report to support the Recruitment Delivery Manager/Recruitment Manager with business review meetings to Ericsson
- Prepare reports to support the Account Director with quarterly business review (QBR) meetings to Ericsson.
- Cultivate deep understanding of recruitment best practices, recruitment law/policy, and emerging trends/changes in the industry/market.
- Regularly communicate news to clients and proposes and works to implement innovations.
- Set performance targets and holds staff accountable for achievement.
- Review candidate pipeline reports to identify aging positions and work with Recruiters and Resourcers to develop sourcing and/or screening plans to fill overly aged requisitions.
- Participate in special projects and performs other related duties as required.
- Manage end to end recruitment of requisitions for senior positions within the defined sector.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE & OTHER POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- Bilingual in both English and Japanese
- Extensive experience in recruiting and/or talent acquisition, including in-depth knowledge of employment laws and regulations
- Demonstrable experience of strengthening recruiting practices, developing recruiting strategies and implementing recruiting plans
- History of building and growing deep client relationships in a recruitment context and a comfort with up-selling within existing accounts.
- Strong ability to manage the customer relationship and identify changing customer needs and requirements and meet those needs.
- Ability to identify significant problems and opportunities.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Management or lead position for an RPO, Staffing, or other third party recruitment provider is a plus