Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
Talent Acquisition Internship
Job ID: 7336
Date published: 10-Jan-2019
Pontoon is a global HR outsourcing company specializing in improving an organization’s talent. We manage the contingent workforce and statement of work resources on behalf of our clients, as well as source and recruit direct hires. Pontoon’s approach results in significant cost savings and revenue improvement, increased worker quality, workforce insight and greater regulatory compliance. A division of Adecco with operations in nearly 100 countries and with more than 1,500 colleagues worldwide, the Jacksonville, Florida-based organization delivers solutions to more than 150 industry-leading companies.
Great Opportunity for Graduates and Students of final year with a Global Telecommunications and ICT Leader.
As Talent Acquisition Intern, you will provide support to recruitment service to the business for all permanent recruitment. Ericsson is a world leader in the rapidly-changing environment of communications technology - providing equipment, software and services to mobile and fixed network operators all over the globe.
Some 40 percent of global mobile traffic runs through networks Ericsson has supplied, and manage networks that serve more than 1 billion subscribers globally every day. With more than 35,000 granted patents, Ericsson has one of the industry’s strongest patent portfolios.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supporting recruitment and selection process (CVs screening, interviews scheduling, conducting phone screening, preparing and posting job adverts)
- Updating and maintaining recruitment related systems and files
- Supporting Recruitment in administrative tasks
- Supporting employer branding activities (preparing branding materials, supporting organization of job fairs)
- Flexibility to work approximately 30-40 hours/week
- Student of IV, V year
- Very good MS Word and Excel skill
- Well organized and focused on details
- Ability to prioritize workload
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Good spoken and written English