Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
Job ID: 6624
Date published: 25-Jul-2018
As the Workforce Specialist, you will engage in providing support to managers preparing to start a vendor engagement, providing an intake call to review the scope of work, identify possible risks/concerns, and guiding the manager through the next steps of the process.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Build strong relationships with all stakeholders (client, suppliers, MSP team)
- The selected candidate will be responsible for International Administrative Support like supporting USA, EMEA, APAC, and India
- Mailbox Management: Responding and routing inquiries to the appropriate stakeholder(s)
- Experience with a CRM (Beeline, Fieldglass, etc).
- Provide consultative solutions for worker lifecycle activities such as (but not limited to):
- Extensions adhering to Length of Service and Break in Service policies
- Rate and/or role changes, adhering to MSP and VMS processes
- Cost centre, manager, location and name changes
- Worker performance plans and/or termination cases (under consult with MSP team)
- Exits with equipment and badge returns
- Providing advice on policy and process application
- Resolve account suspension and access issues
- Complete account reactivation requests (under consult with MSP team)
- Support quarterly background check and payrate validation audits, as needed
- Support timesheet and billing reconciliations, as needed
- Assist with worker onboarding activities including:
- Start date confirmations, equipment/badge/access details
- Rehire eligibility checks adhering to Length of Service and Break in Service policies
- Compliance documentation
- Hiring manager and supplier communications
- Conducting orientation presentations to new starts in English and Japanese
- Complete monthly onboarding reports for SLA tracking
- Strong attention to detail
- Manage all lifecycle activities through the VMS and the internal ticketing system
- Assist with queue management and ticket assignment
- Understand recruitment best practices and country employment laws
- Understand the company policies and guidelines, and educate stakeholders
- Understand Supplier policies and guidelines, and educate stakeholders
- Assist with supplier management and performance tracking through BAU activities
- Constantly strive to ‘add value’ and collaborate with team for improved service /solutions delivery
- Participate in SOP updates and team training/cross-training initiatives
- Communicate procedural changes to stakeholders, where applicable
- Support regional team during vacation and busy periods
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE & OTHER POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- MSP/Staffing/HR Industry experience
- International Administrative support experience (at least two of the following: US, EMEA, APAC, India)
- Track record of increased responsibility
- Quality customer focus and service, always focusing on the solution
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Someone who has experience working either in recruitment (preferably US) or MSP environment.
- Individual worker who has the capability of taking accountability and complete the task assigned.
- Target/goal oriented & Multi tasker
- Can-do and Go-getter approach to work
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time independently
- Ability to work flexibly and think on your feet, Self-aware, good judgement, strength of character, assertive
- Motivated by collaboration and teamwork
Kind attention: Pontoon India does not collect any fee/s from the candidate for recruitment. Pontoon India employees are not allowed or authorized to collect any fee/s from the associates, candidate and client. Selection of candidate/associate is based on defined process, merit and as per the requirement.