Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
Job ID: 7183
Date published: 23-Nov-2018
The RPO Recruiter is part of the Talent Acquisition Team. The Talent Acquisition team are subject matter experts across their designated regions. As a recruiter you will manage the end-to-end recruitment process. You will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships at all levels of the business and you will forecast, talent map, direct source and formulate market strategies to meet strict deadlines for upcoming recruitment projects. Working closely with your team you will orchestrate a streamlined process and identify improvements to better serve the client.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Sourcing and screening potential candidates, presenting strong, fully qualified shortlists to hiring managers across all areas of the business.
- Build a deep understanding of the business and work individually and with your team to aid effective talent attraction strategies.
- Partnering with hiring managers and key stakeholders by building strong, lasting relationships.
- Interviewing candidates applying the client’s selection criteria and full range of behavioral interview techniques to identify the best candidates in the market
- Consulting and advising throughout the process resulting in making balanced hiring recommendations, supported with relevant market data.
- Manage offer negotiations to all internal and external candidates.
- Conduct reference checks and initiate background screening processes.
- Maintain accurate internal and external candidate data in applicant tracking and CRM systems, utilizing and adhering to all global systems and processes at all times throughout all stages of the process.
- Adhere to and where possible exceed personal and team KPI’s whilst communicating any challenges faced in a timely manner to the client
- Work to agreed service level agreements (SLA).
- Partner effectively with Human Resources (HR) to manage client relationships.
- Understand local legal requirements that concern contracts, visa/work permits, discrimination and any other applicable laws etc.
- Identify areas for improvement within the recruitment process and work closely with stakeholders to resolve any issues.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE & OTHER POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- Degree holder
- Three (3) or more years of experience as a Recruitment Consultant, managing full end to end recruitment lifecycle
- One or more years of experience within an internal recruitment team or RPO organization
- Experience of working for a complex global organization
- Strategic thinker and strong negotiator
- Strong networking and client relationship management capability
Kind attention: Pontoon India does not collect any fee/s from the candidate for recruitment. Pontoon India employees are not allowed or authorized to collect any fee/s from the associates, candidate and client. Selection of candidate/associate is based on defined process, merit and as per the requirement.