Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
Keele, United Kingdom
Job ID: 7193
Date published: 12-Nov-2018
Pontoon is a global HR outsourcing company specializing in improving an organization’s talent. We manage the contingent workforce and statement of work resources on behalf of our clients, as well as source and recruit direct hires. Pontoon’s approach results in significant cost savings and revenue improvement, increased worker quality, workforce insight and greater regulatory compliance. A division of Adecco with operations in nearly 100 countries and with more than 1,500 colleagues worldwide, the Jacksonville, Florida-based organization delivers solutions to more than 150 industry-leading companies.
To source and screen candidates for roles and present the candidates to the client / account manager / on site teams. To meet placement targets.
Key responsibilities of the Service Delivery Consultant will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Working to specific performance targets across all major KPI’s (CV submissions, Interviews, Deals)
- Discuss vacancies with Account Manager/Onsite Teams to ensure a full and accurate understanding of the job specification and the specific client requirements
- Ensure the most appropriate database search and all internal and external adverts are actioned and telephone suitable candidates on the resulting search to qualify availability, suitability and commitment
- Network and build talent pools where necessary and ensure that referrals from candidates are gathered and actioned accordingly.
- Identify potential candidates for clients that you support using LinkedIn, Internal databases and other sourcing tools.
- Manage the candidate throughout the resourcing lifecycle from;
- Conduct structured telephone interview with identified candidates completing relevant assessment form; Identifying and qualification of candidate, CV specing and briefing account team on candidate’s skills / experience, Arranging interviews and providing relevant feedback, Closure of candidate offers.
- Communicate regularly with the Account Manager and DM on progress with the role, specifically highlighting any specific challenges and proposing solutions.
- In line with the client SLA's be able to sell candidates for presentation to client by presenting the minimum number of CV's per role to the Account Manager / On Site Team’s, with any unique selling points clearly identified and within agreed timescales.
- Work with the clients specific ATS system to ensure CVs are uploaded with the relevant comments and details, in some instances further database administration may be required.
- Action requests for interviews with the candidate as priority and confirm by email including copy of the job spec and client contract along with the necessary location maps.
- Gain candidate’s commitment at CV submission, interview and job offer stages.
- Ensure the candidate understands the on boarding process for Pontoon Solutions this includes; pre-employment screening, contract generation, timesheet process and payment terms. Where appropriate introduce the candidate to the specific CLT member via email or phone introduction.
- Excellent MS Office and Database (Bond Adapt) skills
- Resourcing experience
- Education to GCSE standard preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Assertive telephone manner
- Time management with the ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
- Ability to influence events rather than passively accept them
- Ability to identify necessary change and improvement
- Good IT skills including the ability to work with databases.
- Customer Service
- Energy & Resilience