Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
Recruitment Program Consultant
Job ID: 7262
Date published: 14-Dec-2018
Pontoon is a global HR outsourcing company specializing in improving an organization’s talent. We manage the contingent workforce and statement of work resources on behalf of our clients, as well as source and recruit direct hires. Pontoon’s approach results in significant cost savings and revenue improvement, increased worker quality, workforce insight and greater regulatory compliance. A division of Adecco with operations in nearly 100 countries and with more than 1,500 colleagues worldwide, the Jacksonville, Florida-based organization delivers solutions to more than 150 industry-leading companies.
You will be part of the programme internationally as a strategic player within the team and towards the client. You will optimize efforts to service clients in a high quality, cost effective manner for multiple countries. You will direct and control all phases of the client requisition process in order to encourage a fair and competitive environment as well as maintain adherence to program process compliance. Scope of responsibility will be on an expanded geographic territory on national level within a specific functional area of expertise.
The work place is the client’s office in Leiden, Netherlands. The client is a pharmaceutical company - the company's headquarters are in Tokyo, with research centers in Tsukuba and Osaka. Clinical development is centered in Northbrook, Illinois, La Jolla, California, and Leiden, Netherlands. Combined revenues of the two pre-merger companies were $7.9 billion in 2004. Worldwide the company employs about 17,000 people.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Build strong client, supplier and team relationships to support the delivery of an integrated, successful supplier and requisition management program
- Contribute to development and execution of supplier management processes and tools
- Ensure that targeted metrics and benefits are achieved by supporting the delivery of quality supplier and requisition management
- Develop knowledge of supplier and requisition management and client needs and improves MSP program delivery
- Responsible for managing all stages of requisition activity through the use of VMS technology. Oversees the use of VMS technology to ensure optimum, cost-effective, timely, and high quality results. Provides adequate oversight, training and leadership to ensure end user community and supplier partnerships reach potential.
- Establishes, fosters and maintains positive working relationships with Pontoon MSP suppliers through regular phone and in-person contact.
- Provides consultative support to end users to clarify job responsibilities, skills and other requirements of specific requisitions.
- Reviews and manages candidate submittals from suppliers to ensure the best qualified candidates are submitted for end user review and placement.
- Assists Program Manager and Supplier Manager to facilitate program Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) training and updates to supplier community on a regular basis to ensure understanding and compliance.
- Communicates program procedural changes and updates to local Pontoon MSP suppliers and client users while providing all procedural updates in a timely manner. Facilitates to ensure suppliers appropriately manage employee on-boarding, employee relations issues, orientations, performance reviews, and off-boarding activities.
- Establishes and maintains a proactive, positive working relationship with client end users through regular phone and in-person contact. Performs site visits and promotes communication with the client end users within assigned market area or skill set.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Must be able to communicate effectively and clearly in writing and orally, both in one-on-one and in group presentation situations. Ability to interact and communicate with all levels of staff and management
- Excellent organizational skills & ability to learn new systems and procedures quickly
- Have a sound understanding of the recruitment/resourcing process
- Must be able to handle figures and confidently deal with negotiating costs
- Ability to handle issues and compose responses with a good level of English maintained
- Be self-motivated and confident in using own initiative
- Previous in recruitment (RPO, MSP, Agency) is an asset
- Fluent Dutch is required